The aroma of fresh Summer Roses has us daydreaming of a relaxing afternoon stroll through the beautiful English gardens. If you aren’t able to make a trip across the pond for a relaxing stroll then we’ve got the next best thing, an au natural Rose water face and body mist. We adore Chantecaille Rose Water mist, the company prides themselves on of their attention to detail by handpicking the flowers in the hills of Grasse in Provence, France. However, if your looking for a fun activity this Summer we can experiment in making your own with our pure Rose water recipe. This is an easy recipe that you can assemble in a few minutes and in no time you’ll be magically transported to a land of flowers and romance. The sweet and fresh aroma of Roses is a powerful mood enhancer that naturally calms your mind, promotes emotional peace, and leaving you in a relaxed state. Especially, in the summer time, rose water can become your faithful friend, caring for your skin like nothing else. A couple squirts of rose water mist can instantly freshen your skin by naturally hydrating and nourishing your skin, leaving your face soft and glowing.
Au Natural Rose Mist Ingredients:
1 tbsp. rose water or essential oil
1 tbsp. vitamin E oil
1/4 cup purified water
3 oz. glass spray bottle
Fill your glass bottle with 1/4 cup of purified water, slowly add 1 tbsp. of rose water or essential oil plus 1tbsp. of vitamin E oil. You can adjust this amount depending on preference. We also made a bottle with 1tbsp. of peppermint to spray in our room and on our pillows!
Benefits of Rose Water:
1) Antibacterial: Rose water is used to treat acne and acne prone skin. You can combine rose water with cleansing properties. Rose water is an ideal face cleanser and face wash to treat your acne.
2) Anti-inflammatory: Rose water can be used to reduce redness and swollen spots on your skin. Rose water has calming properties that can be helped to sooth eczema and rosecea.
3) Antioxidants: Rose water contains vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C in rose will help to protect skin cells from damaging. Rose water can be used to prevent the sunburn.
4) Moisturizing: Rose helps to lock moisture into your skin. Rose water helps to keep skin smooth. Rose water is very beneficial for those who have sensitive skin as these petals contain sugars which create a soothing feeling.
5) Skin Glow: When rose water is used regularly it is beneficial for your skin as it will give you a glowing and youthful skin.
Let us know in the comments if you make this and tag us on twitter and instagram #rosietoes.
Hugs and Kisses,