Bloom En Rose....
We are launching something very exciting and we want you to be part of the En Rose movement! Over the next couple months our mission is empower you by sharing your story, your passion and being the megaphone to your talent! We are excited to announce that we are opening up opportunities for interns and volunteer contributors desiring to strengthen their own portfolios while working with fun, passion filled women, who have embarked on a mission to define what true beauty is. We are seeking women who know that words have power and who desire to share their talents to inspire, encourage, and restore women. Share #bloomenrose
We want to share your voice because you are the real voice and agent of change!
At EnRose, we acknowledge that every word spoken or written has the power to inspire, encourage, and restore women. We have set sail on an adventure with women all over the world discovering what true beauty is, all while intentionally communicating that women have purpose and worth. Our magazine is purposefully designed to inspire, awaken, and refresh women through the discovery of their own authentic beauty. Our community spans every socioeconomic; race, religion, and age, because we believe that there is strength in numbers, and that together through our voice we can be the catalyst of positive change in the world.
What quality guides our material?
In everything we publish, we seek to inspire and encourage women. Our words are purposefully chosen to uplift and restore women. We desire to have an open and candid conversation with women that will inspire and give them the courage to radiate their true authentic beauty.
Every woman’s story is valuable, and we seek to make En Rose a place of refuge by acknowledging that every women has value and a voice that deserves to be heard. Every facet of being a women is significant and is beautiful. Our desire is to provide an outlet for women to discover their own authentic beauty and encourage them to radiate love in all they do.
How to Submit
To add your voice to the conversation, send your article in an attached pdf document or in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Topics range from character, beauty, style, dating relationships, body image, fitness, nutrition, parenting, love, truth and wisdom, career and finance. Please include your name, topic, article title, and a question to ask our readers. You may also include a brief bio and a link to your website (or Twitter or Facebook pages).
Please Note: all contributors are unpaid for at this time; however, the reward is having thousands of women hear your voice.
- Word Count: 250-800 words
- Original work: All submissions must be original content that haven’t been previously published (you may post on your personal site after we post the article). Please look over your submission for grammar, sentence flow, accuracy and spelling before submitting.
- Editing: We edit all submissions for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we need to make more significant changes, we will email you for approval before posting it. We also may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context. Although we can’t promise that we’ll post every submission we get, we will definitely read and consider them all.
ART + DESIGN SUBMISSIONS
Must be experienced with Photoshop and have a portfolio to submit for consideration. Example of responsibilities include: Creating graphics and collages, re-sizing images, creating presentations and assisting with photo shoots. Email: email@example.com
We need a superstar organizer to be on top of all our feature planning — from styled shoots to interior tours, shop talks and more. The ideal candidate will be excellent at multi-tasking and be able to check (and respond to) emails multiple times a day. An example of responsibilities include: Helping to oversee the editorial features calendar, manage shoot schedule and logistics, and manage submissions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for somebody who has experience with public relations and is an excellent writer. You’ll be working on press releases, creating a database of PR contacts and seeking out press opportunities for EnRose Magazine. Email: email@example.com
MARKETING, STYLING, EDITING, GRAPHIC DESIGN SUBMISSIONS
If you are interested in editing, styling, social media, business development, an internship, or any other ways to contribute, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific interest and we will respond to you with ideas on how you can get involved. Email: email@example.com
We love photos that speak! If you are a photographer who would like to submit your work for our online use, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting, we also ask that you note the following:
1. By submitting your photo, you are granting us permission to use your photo on our website.
2. We will give you credit at the bottom of the article where we use the photo, so please be sure to provide us with your name (as you’d like it to appear), as well as a link you’d like us to send our readers to.
3. When you submit your photos, they will go into a queue for approval by one of our team members to ensure that the photos are appropriate in content, and fit for our overall aesthetic theme.
Note: At times we will use photos on this site found via Pinterest and various blogs. We always cite the source to the best of our ability. If you see an image on our site that belongs to you or if you know who it belongs to, please email email@example.com.
We adore hearing from our readers! If you have general comments or questions that you would like to share with us, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.